ROAD CRASH SERIOUS INJURIES INVOLVING
HEAVY VEHICLES IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Date of Issue: 6 Jan 2016
|Date||Time||Vehicle(s) Involved||Crash Type||No. Of|
|06/10/2015||12:30||Car Sedan, Bdouble||Right Angle||1||5330||STURT HIGHWAY, WAIKERIE|
|12/10/2015||05:40||Station Wagon, Bdouble||Rear End||1||5254||SOUTH EAST / PRINCES HIGHWAY, PETWOOD|
Heavy Vehicle Serious Injuries - 2012 to 2015
Serious Injury Crashes
|Year to Date
|Year to Date|
|Serious Inury Crashes|
- This publication contains details of the number of serious injury road crashes involving Heavy Vehicles:(Rigid trucks >4.5 tons, Articulated Semi trailers, B-doubles, Buses & other defined motor vehicles) that occurred in South Australia during OCTOBER 2015 together with comparable figures for some earlier periods. Figures relating to the current year are provisional and may be subject to revision.
- Caution should be exercised in interpreting the statistics in the publication in light of the size of the numbers and the short time period involved.
- A serious injury occurs if a road crash results in the hospitalisation, but not death, within 30 days, of any person involved in the road crash.
- A serious injury crash is any road crash which results in one or more serious injuries.
- In this publication, "Adelaide" means the Greater Adelaide Statistical Division.
- Enquiries regarding these statistics or related publications should be directed to Safe Systems & Crash Investigation Unit on (08) 8343 2854.Safety Strategy Section.