ROAD CRASH SERIOUS INJURIES INVOLVING
HEAVY VEHICLES IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Date of Issue: 1 Oct 2014
|Date||Time||Vehicle(s) Involved||Crash Type||No. Of|
|03/7/2014||14:45||Station Wagon, Utility_Van, Bdouble||Right Angle||1||5330||STURT HIGHWAY, WAIKERIE|
|09/7/2014||18:10||Bus, Pedestrian on Road||Hit Pedestrian||1||5061||CROSS ROAD, UNLEY PARK|
Heavy Vehicle Serious Injuries - 2011 to 2014
Serious Injury Crashes
|Year to Date
|Year to Date|
|Serious Inury Crashes|
- This publication contains details of the number of serious injury road crashes involving Heavy Vehicles that occurred in South Australia during JULY 2014 together with comparable figures for some earlier periods. Figures relating to the current year are provisional and may be subject to revision.
- Caution should be exercised in interpreting the statistics in the publication in light of the size of the numbers and the short time period involved.
- A serious injury occurs if a road crash results in the hospitalisation, but not death, within 30 days, of any person involved in the road crash.
- A serious injury crash is any road crash which results in one or more serious injuries.
- In this publication, "Adelaide" means the Adelaide Statistical Division.
- Enquiries regarding these statistics or related publications should be directed to Road Crash Information Unit on (08) 8343 2854.